Rope Worm Ebook
A natural approach to Identifying and removing the Human Intestinal Rope Worm.
Rope Worm E-book
Updated as of Aug 2018. Highlights of the update.
- New research elaborating on the role that a mysterious enzyme plays in breaking down the Vitamin D transport protein & compromising immune defence. Page 4
- A Relationship between Rope Worms and Protomyxzoa Page 12
- An a clear and concise explanation on biofilm and the relationship to Rope Worm. Page 14
- Easy to purchase teas that are highly aggressive against biofilm. Page 14
- An easy to do enema at home to see if you have Rope or how advanced it is. Page 17
- New additional methods to remove Rope.
- An easy to locate Amazonian Frog Medicine secretion used by indigenous tribe for centuries found to purge Rope Worm and manages associated complications whilst totally reseting your human system. Page 21
- Scientific research behind the Antimicrobial bio-active peptides found in the Amazonian Frog secretion. Page 22.
- Scientific papers on the Amazonian Frog Secretion that has a capacity to destroy microbes, viruses and heal infections whilst also anti inflammatory. Page 23
- A new theory on how biofilm merges with bacteria to form intelligent colonies that then evolve into what we call Rope Worm. Page 24
- One Healer/Herbalist’s system and cure for Rope Worm by addressing the cause. Page 24
The Rope Worm E-book concisely describes and discusses with photographs, the five stages including the development of the human rope worm.
This newly discovered worm/parasite does not fall under a single known parasite category.
Why these organism have not been previously discovered in this day and age is explored and answered.
Often mistaken for the lining of the intestines or confused with possible tapeworm stages, this parasite has yet to receive official recognition from the mainstream medical community and all cleansing suggestions in the book are experimental.
Only recently DNA testing by a Russian researcher has shown that this is NOT human DNA, and most likely a brand new type of worm.
The Autism community, and many other individuals have, over the last 3 years, seen significant health improvements by learning how to remove this parasite.
One Women removed an astounding 170 feet of parasite, (35 pounds) from her autistic child. The rope worm was found to be a significant part of that burden. Extremely difficult to remove unless you know how.
The book discusses 4 methods for identifying and removing this parasite from the human digestive tract.
Methods included and discussed include a powerful natural Herbal approach, the Patented Russian methods for removal, as well as two brand new methods that are proving to be exceptionally effective.
This aspect is proving to be the missing piece of the puzzle in resolving many human digestive ailments.
The book includes many recent photo’s showing examples of this parasite.
When purchasing the book you will be emailed updates as soon as they become available.
Latest version updated 20 August 2018.