Colon, does it feed or Poison you?
The British Royal Academy of Medicine is on record for stating that 90% of disease can be traced directly or indirectly back to a dirty colon. The colon can be considered as the sewer system of the body. When the bowel area is pocketed and ballooned with old fecal matter, trouble starts in that particular area and spreads to other organs or part of the body being fed (through the autonomic nerve ring) via the blood stream by the impacted area.
A condition of peristaltic malfunction in the bowels wherein the fecal matter becomes condensed and the evacuations are infrequent and difficult.
This condition is produced by our modern way of life–the eating of highly refined and de-mineralized foods instead of a plain and natural diet high in fruits, veggies, nuts shoots and seeds, not to mention the strain and stress by rapid living, hastily eaten meals, lack of exercise, frequent jet travel. When toxic matter is left to stagnate in the lower bowel tract, the system becomes polluted with poisonous particles and gases which congest and irritate the surrounding organs, causing adhesion’s and other ailments.
A person should have bowel movements as often as regular meals are eaten.
This would normally be three bowel movements per day, but oft-times when the organs are working perfectly it is not unusual to have the bowel move upon arising in the morning, one after each meal and one before retiring in the evening. So from three to five evacuations per day is normal. At any time the fecal matter voided is “formed”, or hard, this means heavy mucus is still in the body.
The perfect elimination is an easy flowing material. This should not be a liquid form as in diarrhea or dysentery.
There are many ways known to man to work on the “effect” of constipation and only a few for getting to the “cause” and cleaning it up.
In todays market there are many commercial laxatives that work on the effect rather than the cause. Their effect is often temporary and they lose their potency later on, making it necessary to change to another stronger brand. This carries on and on, always increasing with age, until enemas or colonics are then needed to assist in moving out this waste material. All of these are crutches and will eventually cause the bowel to become so weak it will be unable to ever operate on its own without help.
Over a period of time consuming a mucusles diet, (A diet free of mucus forming foods) rich in whole grains, fibers from fruits and vegetables, will do the job of regulating the bowel excretion, but after building up layer upon layer of mucous linings as coatings on the bowel walls it is best to use foods that are more specific in toning, rebuilding, and strengthening this area, and these special foods are herbs.
The finest herbal formula ever made for this purpose specifically for the lower bowel, is a combination of herbs that have done an exceptional job for many hundreds of thousands of people.
This formula was called the Lower Bowel Formula and affectionately named “The Intestinal Bulldozer” by our clients, for good reason…. it works.
The Lower Bowel formula contains the following herbs: Barberry bark (Berberis Vulgaris), Lobelia herb and/or seeds (Lobelia Inflata), Cascara sagrada bark (Rhamnus Purshiana), Red raspberry leaves (Rubus Idaeus), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Turkey rhubarb root (Rheum Palmatum), Golden seal root (Hydrastis Canadensis), Olive Leaf and Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare).
The formula does not contain Senna which is deemed to be addictive, or physilium husk which is detrimental to the lining of the intestinal tract.
The way out of this mess….
Most cases will START with two capsules three times a day, and then regulate the dosage from there. If the stool seems too loose, then cut down; but if it is difficult to get a bowel movement and the stool is hard and takes a long time, then increase the amount until the movements become soft and well-formed, and in very difficult cases, you could even take up to 40 of these capsules a day, for these herbs are only FOOD and can do no damage to you.
Then after the hard material has broken loose and is eliminating more freely, the copious amounts of eliminating matter will gradually decrease (these are hard incrustations of fecal matter that have been “stored” in the bowel for many years that are breaking loose and soaking up intestinal liquids), but do not taper off the lower bowel tonic dosage so much at this point that you lose this advantageous momentum and continuity of elimination.
In most cases, the improper diet has caused the peristaltic muscles of most people to stop working, and will take six to nine months with the aid of the lower bowel formula for the average person to clean out the old waste matter and to rebuild the bowel structure sufficiently to have the peristaltic muscles work entirely on their own.
Most people have pounds of old dried fecal matter that is stored in the colon which is toxifying the system from within, and keeping the food from being assimilated.
Because of this putrefied condition, most people engorge themselves with many times more than the actual body requirements, wearing out their bodies in trying to get sufficient nutrition and are still always hungry and eating. After the bowel is cleaned, the food is readily assimilated, and a person can sustain himself on about one-third the quantity of his current food consumption at some four or five times increase in more power, energy, vitality, and life.
Herein the clean body is able to normally assimilate the simple food values through the cell structures in the colon, instead of it being trapped in a maze of wastage, and inhibited by the hard fecal casing on the intestinal walls, wherein the largest part of the nutritional substance becomes pushed on and eliminated before it is digested.
When the body is completely clean, these aids will no longer be necessary–then your food will be your medicine and your medicine will be your food. As long as you stay on a cleaner diet (Mucus-less diet), the bowel formula should be used only when needed, after the bowel is once cleaned.
Here is a break down of the various herbs making up the Intestinal Bulldozer, showing their purpose.
1. Barberry (Berberis Vulgaris). This acts as a specific for the liver and gall bladder area (hepatic) causing the bile to flow freely instead of being congealed and sluggish, and this bile acts as a built-in laxative, but is mild. The herb is also alterativly (blood purifying), anti-syphilitic, and tonic.
2. Cascara Sagrada Bark (Rhamnus Purshiana). This herb is called “sacred bark”, and in small amounts, as used here, is a mild laxative, but is also a tonic for the peristaltic muscles. It increases the secretions of the stomach, liver and pancreas, and is very remarkable in its action in torpor of the colon and constipation. It is, unquestionably, one of the very best and safest laxatives ever discovered.
3. Cayenne (Capsicum Fastigiatum, Capsicum Minimum). Cayenne is slightly laxative, stimulates the organs it passes through, aids in rebuilding varicose conditions and cholesterol from the area. It does a real cleaning and rebuilding job.
4. Ginger (Zingiber Officinale). Common name Jamaica ginger. This herb is excellent for correcting flatulence (gas in the stomach). We need this herb to alleviate gas that is accumulated as the bile starts flowing into this area, mixing with old fecal matter and forming this condition. It is also an aid for relieving cramps and pains.
5. Golden Seal (Hydrastis Canadensis). This wonderful herb is a tonic, mild laxative, alterative (for mucous membranes), detergent, antiseptic and antiemetic. This is the healer and kills infection–a blood purifier and aperient (mild laxative). This shows why it is one of the fine ingredients included.
6. Lobelia (Lobelia Inflata). This is the accentuating herb that makes any formula work more smoothly and more efficiently. It is also an anti-spasmodic, a nervine, and will assist in cases of cramps and painful conditions.
7. Red Raspberry Leaves (Rubus Idaeus). Here is an herb that assists in supplying iron to the system in the form of citrate of iron (Fe2(C6H5O7)2 6 H2O). Upon this depends the remarkable blood making and regulating properties as well as the astringent and contracting action on the internal tissues and membranes. This herb is also hemostatic, antiseptic and antidiarrheal.
8. Turkey Rhubarb Root (Rheum Palmatum). Turkey (or China) Rhubarb is such a mild aperient (laxative) that it can be used for tiny babies (because it gives smooth, easy, no cramping bowel movements). This herb is a mild laxative, astringent, tonic, stomachic, brisk purgative and valuable in effecting a quick, safe emptying of the bowels. Does not clog or produce an “after-constipation” as so many cathartics do. It is especially useful in diarrhea caused by irritating substances in the intestines. It not only removes the irritating substance, but its after astringent action checks the diarrhea.
9. Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare) This herb is noted for its relief in flatulency (gas) indigestion, cramps and spasms, nausea, pinworms, and in hepatic conditions (liver, gall bladder malfunctions).
As you see, each of these nine herbs has a specific job to do, and when they are combined they make a herbal food for the bowel (small and large) intestine.
By using the Lower Bowel over a period of time (we have been accumulating old filth and fecal matter for years, so nine months to a year or more in some cases is not severe at all), along with the mucus-less diet, you can have permanent, easy bowel movements the rest of your life. Then, if the proper diet is observed, no more lower bowel formula will be needed.
The reason this internationally known bowel formula has been put together the way it has, is that we didn’t want a true laxative, but instead, a food for the bowel, and assistance to the various organs. It is formulated to clean and rebuild these organs, as would any true reconstruction program that is done with thought and care.
As with any worthy project, restoring and cleaning up the bowel is not accomplished “over-night” and should be done over a period of months.
Dr. John R. Christopher who originally formulated the Lower Bowel Formula then known as Fenn B, and was also famous for in excess of about 60+ herbal formulas in his lifetime. Of all these, he gave the most credit to a Lower Bowel type formula which was passed onto him decades before by a German Fasting Doctor.
Dr Christopher perfected this formula over his life time our Master Herbalist source has later taken the original formula and added a little Olive Leaf and reduced the Cayenne, resulting in an improved formula.
One last thing.
Juice fasting and Colon Cleansing
For those doing Juice Fasting, the Intestinal Bulldozer makes the juice fast an effortless affair. There is one hard rule for all “fasting”. Each day at least 1-2 bowel movements must happen every day. We have found the Intestinal Bulldozer to be an invaluable aid to a successful fast.
Those using it over time have found the use of such herbs to be superior to enemas or colonics. If used prior to colon hydrotherapy sessions, even greater leverage can be achieved from the colonic session. For Fasting we suggest 1 Lower Bowel Capsule each hour 8x daily, ideally with a glass of diluted of orange juice every hour for 8 glasses total. What ever method a person chooses, a total of 8 capsules has worked best as a rule. As long as 1-2 bowel movements are achieved then the fasting can continue to the next day.
Using PRE-CLEANSE herbs along with de-worming (Adult Parasite Cleanse Formula) avoids sickness associated with clogged elimination organs, ie a constipated colon, liver, kidneys, skin.