Booking – Registration and Payment Form
You have the choice of two types of accommodation. Natural Superior room, or Natural Standard room.
Either room can be shared by a couple or used singularly.
Both types of rooms have Self contained toilet/bathrooms.
The accommodation has been constructed along a canal bed of the river passing through the property.
Guests with rooms near the rear of the buildings have natural views of the canal landscape and beyond.
Each room is individually owned which reflects the owner’s unique decorating taste.
All rooms are townhouse style rooms offer a feeling of home. All rooms have private bathrooms.
(Bathtub available upon request). Wifi is free.
Natural Superior Room: Most of these rooms have a spacious balcony or veranda. All rooms have a unique modern style of decorating and air conditioning.
Natural Standard Room: These townhouse rooms reflect a contemporary and luxurious look. All rooms have air conditioning and a spacious balcony for lounging.
Before 1 April:Early Bird price prior 1 April $2350USD
After 1April: $2650 USD
Note: Reasons not to Take This Retreat?
Nearly anyone can safely Fast for 7-10 days. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Fasting is not suitable under the following these conditions:
a. If you are Under-weight, or malnourished.
b. Fasting is not suitable for pregnant or breast-feeding Ladies.
d. If you are taking psychiatric type medications, or have any mental disorders symptoms – please contact us.
e. If any kind of medical attention or nursing is required.
If you have any doubts about your ability to Fast please send us an email .
Please view our cancellation policy below.
Payment Terms & Important Notes:
- A 30 % deposit or the full workshop fee is required to confirm your reservation. Paying in installments is for your convenience only. It is possible to pay the retreat cost in one full amount, if you prefer.
- Any outstanding workshop payments must be paid AT LEAST 4 weeks prior to the program start to guarantee your booking.
- Also, please DO NOT book flights until we have confirmed your booking. We are not liable for any flight costs that are incurred before your booking has been confirmed.
- We cannot confirm a booking until your medical questionnaires have been reviewed and approved by our staff AND we have received a deposit.
Cancellation Terms & Advice:
- Please note that we rely heavily on the workshop fees to fulfill our commitments to our Retreat Locations which makes the following cancellation policy necessary.
- Upon cancellation, payments are only refundable or transferrable to an alternate retreat start date provided we have AT LEAST 8 weeks notice.
- For cancellations made less than 8 weeks before the workshop start date, we will only be able to refund your payment or credit it to a future date if we can fill your place in the workshop. We will try our best to do so.
- Any refunds given will incur a USD 100 – administration fee.
- We cannot refund any part of your payment after you have started your program.
- We recommend that you take out adequate travel insurance for any cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances. Squaremouth is an insurance service we can suggest that can cover not only retreat costs but also possibly airfare costs.